CP Park masterplan...the planning meeting

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
dickp

CP Park masterplan...the planning meeting

Post by dickp »

9th December at 7.30pm

Bromley Civic Centre
Stockwell Close
Kentish Way
Bromley

http://focpp.blogspot.com/2008/11/your- ... s-you.html
Steve Grindlay

Post by Steve Grindlay »

This news, which will generally be welcomed, has already stirred a few dinosaurs.
tulse hill terry

Post by tulse hill terry »

Did you really mean "generally welcomed?"

More likely 5% passionately against.

90% indifferent.

5% Who is Boris Johnson?
Steve Grindlay

Post by Steve Grindlay »

tulse hill terry wrote:Did you really mean "generally welcomed?"
Yes. I glanced through this thread and decided the phrase reflected the views of members of this forum. Your statistics, no doubt carefully researched, seem to suggest that nobody supports the LDA Masterplan. Surely that can't be true.
bensonby

Post by bensonby »

where are the homes &c. going in the park? Can someone please link to a simple summary of the plan - if such a thing exists?
dickp

Post by dickp »

On part of the site currently used by the caravan park. The remainder of the caravan park will be turned back open to open park land.

I understand the other areas currently proposed for parking (near the bus station and down near penge) have been withdrawn.

God know what's happening to the pool at the NSC, which is why I'm going. The plans still say they're doing to remove the pool from the NSC, and build a new pool in the hillside near the stadia. That's despite just spending millions fixing the pool's plant and changing rooms, and sorting out its lenght problem. And I can't see why they want to buldoze the teaching pool either, seeing as its clean and modern.
dickp

Post by dickp »

I mean housing, not parking...