NOW SOLD - Set of 4 cream/white ceramic mixing bowls

A chance for Sydenham people to advertise goods and services free of charge. Nothing too large or small!
The Scorpion

NOW SOLD - Set of 4 cream/white ceramic mixing bowls

Post by The Scorpion »

These are no longer available.

Brand new in box, unused, set of 4 cream-coloured stacking, ceramic mixing bowls with lifting lips/handles. Bought for personal use but never used. Lovely cream-colour patterned outer with plain white interior. 4 different sizes (approximately): 11 inch (29 cms) 9.5 inch (24 cms) 7.5 inch (19 cms) 6 inch (15 cms).

£35.00 OVNO (or very nearest offer) cash on collection only, from SE23 3YW - Forest Hill/Sydenham border.

Thank you for reading.

Sue

PS
Also, I have for sale a very cute, unused Set of 4 Mason Cash beige & white earthenware mini food preparation bowls. 9 cms in diameter (approximately). Some imperfections/blemishes but still a very good condition set.

£7.50 the set but if you buy the big set of bowls for £35 you can also have this set of 4 cute baby prep bowls free with it!I

Thank you for reading.
Sue
Last edited by The Scorpion on 5 Dec 2023 11:11, edited 1 time in total.
The Scorpion

Re: Set of 4 cream/white ceramic mixing bowls BNIB £35 ovno

Post by The Scorpion »

These lovely bowls are still available.
Only £35 for all 4 mixing bowls AND the set of 4 mini food preparation bowls.

Cash on collection from SE23 3YW.

Any questions, please ask.
Thank you for reading.
The Scorpion

Re: Set of 4 cream/white ceramic mixing bowls BNIB £35 ovno

Post by The Scorpion »

One last post here to see if anyone would like to buy this great, unused and boxed set of 4 ceramic mixing bowls with 4 free cute mini food prep bowls included in the price!

I cannot upload photos to here but this is a link to some photos of the large set of 4 mixing bowls https://www.gumtree.com/p/baking-equip ... 1464838754 and also to photos of the 4 mini food prep bowls https://www.gumtree.com/p/baking-equipm ... 1468100986

£35 for ALL the bowls together, cash on collection only from SE23 3YW

Thank you for reading.
Sue