Police on Wells Park Road / APPEAL FOR WITNESSES

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
stone28

Police on Wells Park Road / APPEAL FOR WITNESSES

Post by stone28 »

Wow!!! So many Police cars on Wells Park Road. and even a helicopter now! Anybody knows what's up? looks really seroius.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Last edited by stone28 on 22 Oct 2013 07:53, edited 1 time in total.
Rachael

Re: Police on Wells Park Road

Post by Rachael »

Reports on Twitter of multiple shots fired and one man in hospital with gunshot wounds

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
pip

Post by pip »

Eagle

Post by Eagle »

Hard top credit guns in Sydenham. What would W G Grace or Ernest Shackleton have said. How low some of our society have sunk.
rainmood

Post by rainmood »

Yes. Gunshots, chases, police cordoned off area until 3 pm today. A man shot in the chest, neighbour got a bullet through the window.
Not the first time when hotheads are causing mayhem just outside of my home. There were fights, chases, life threats, standoff with police, yobs riding scooters on pavements etc, etc.
Over past two weeks I had been a subject to aggressive begging and I was sweared at when I said no to an offer to hand some cash or cigarette. Another bloke was ready to fight with everyone including 80 years old chap whom he pushed out of the bus because he was in his way when getting into bus via back door. Someone got hit over the head with metal bar for refusing a lighter in Perry Vale. Today another idiot overtook me in traffic in Sydenham Road and then waved middle finger on everyone...
Come on, what is all this about? Why I cannot feel really comfortable whilst walking on the street? Is this so called community? Some people are really trying hard to make a difference but majority of that "community" don't give a s....
Shortly people will start asking questions like : if nobody cares, why should I? And our nice little place will turn into real shithole. Already not far from this.
Alfred Adler

Post by Alfred Adler »

Seems like a massive council estate at Prospect Close?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

POLICE APPEAL FOR INFORMATION

Trident are appealing for witnesses and information following a shooting in SE26.

Police were called at 21.46hrs on Saturday 19 October to Prospect Close to reports of gunshots heard.

Officers and London Ambulance Service attended to find a 20-year-old man suffering from gunshot injuries to the chest.

He has been taken to hospital where he remains in a stable condition.

A 28-year-old man [A] was arrested on Saturday 19 October on suspicion of attempted murder and has been bailed pending further enquiries.

A 25-year-old man was arrested on Tuesday 22 October on suspicion of attempted murder and possession of class A drugs with intent to supply. He is currently in custody at a south London police station. A quantity of what is believed to be crack cocaine has been recovered.

Any with information is asked to please contact Trident South Shootings Team on 020 8247 4877 or if you wish to remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Savvy

Re: Police on Wells Park Road / APPEAL FOR WITNESSES

Post by Savvy »

The person who has all the information is the 20 year old who was shot. (Obviously he'll be saying nothing).
Alfred Adler

Re: Police on Wells Park Road / APPEAL FOR WITNESSES

Post by Alfred Adler »

Are the crack dealers the ones who blast their sounds out of their cars on Sydenham Road?