Ownership of wooded area

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
Wing

Ownership of wooded area

Post by Wing »

Anyone knows who owns the large wooded area sandwiched between the rear of Dome Hill Park, 14 Sydenham Hill, Bluebell Close and High Level Drive/Hillcrest Estate, London SE26 ? I asked because I reported to Lewisham Council on fly tipping rubbish and colonies of knotweeds in the area but they came back to say it's private land and they don't want to know.
Tim Lund

Re: Ownership of wooded area

Post by Tim Lund »

Wing wrote:Anyone knows who owns the large wooded area sandwiched between the rear of Dome Hill Park, 14 Sydenham Hill, Bluebell Close and High Level Drive/Hillcrest Estate, London SE26 ? I asked because I reported to Lewisham Council on fly tipping rubbish and colonies of knotweeds in the area but they came back to say it's private land and they don't want to know.
A Land Registry search should identify this. I could do this for you, but it would cost me £3.

No big deal, but I'd prefer to show you how if you find you are having problems.
Wing

Post by Wing »

Tim,

No problem, I'll pay you the £3.00.
Tim Lund

Post by Tim Lund »

Just PM'd
Ana

Post by Ana »

I am also interested in the ownership of this wooded area. I would be very grateful if anyone could let me have this information.
Many thanks
Tim Lund

Post by Tim Lund »

I got the Land Registry entry - thanks for the refund plus coffee, Wing - but it did not include a site plan. However, it is possible to ask for this specifically, which will probably cost a bit more.
monkeyarms

Post by monkeyarms »

If it does indeed have colonies of knotweed and any knotweed ends up on neighbouring land, the owners could be prosecuted.