Kelvin-Helmholtz clouds over Sydenham?

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
Tim Lund

Re: Kelvin-Helmholtz clouds over Sydenham?

Post by Tim Lund »

JRW wrote:Re the oak processional caterpillar, don't be so sure they are safe, Tim. I had a bad allergic reaction while coming into contact at site they infested years beforehand. Just the dusty residue left in the nearby structure was all it took for my face and eyes to burn and swell...... No lasting damage, but scary indeed.
It was a Blue Öyster Cult reference, and they were actually pine processionary moth caterpillars.
JRobinson

Post by JRobinson »

the line of clear sky is either where one plane has flown through the cloud creating the clear path, or more likely it's where two planes have followed a similar path, a short distance apart, and left a gap between their 'chemtrails'.
Rachael

Post by Rachael »

JRobinson wrote:the line of clear sky is either where one plane has flown through the cloud creating the clear path, or more likely it's where two planes have followed a similar path, a short distance apart, and left a gap between their 'chemtrails'.
Condensation trails, not ‘chemtrails’, unless you are a conspiracy theorist. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtra ... acy_theory
stuart

Post by stuart »

JRobinson wrote:the line of clear sky is either where one plane has flown through the cloud creating the clear path, or more likely it's where two planes have followed a similar path, a short distance apart, and left a gap between their 'chemtrails'.
When I say it - it was probably several miles wide at 6:30pm. Not even a squadron of Russian 'Bears' flying tip to tip could do that!