Helicopter over the Hillcrest estate

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
simon

Helicopter over the Hillcrest estate

Post by simon »

Anybody know why? Staionary for about 15 mins.
simon

Re: Helicopter over the Hillcrest estate

Post by simon »

Thanks for being such a w@nker. It was more or less right over my house, not moving and hovering low and I was concerned that there might have been some danger to my family. But thanks to you, I'm re-assured.
bensonby

Post by bensonby »

The @NPASLondon twitter feed says they were searching for suspects in a burglary in the (London Borough of) Bromley. That could have been it as you are close enough to the border.
JRW

Post by JRW »

Simon, check out the troll's other posts........
Pally

Post by Pally »

EUSSR - very unfair!!
syenhamboy

Post by syenhamboy »

EUSSR wrote:oh do get over yourselves...surely youve got some building or new business to object to

i could swear back but i have no intention of lowering myself to your level...

I love it when somebody has to refer to anothers posts on a forum....please do look at my posts, i have no time for petty nosey people

oooh, just seen a car go down the road, wonder whats going on, must go and have a gander... :lol:

Just spotted a dead Pigeon in the high street, something must be done about the cars such a menace to the local wild life.
Pally

Post by Pally »

Um I am wondering what your problem is!!
KPR

Post by KPR »

There’s one hovering over Lower Sydenham this afternoon - more than likely looking for a nicked car or robbers on scooters.
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

Breaking news - people found posting information about local community on a local community forum - local hard-of-thinking man left shocked and angry .

When interviewed he told our reporter “ I didn’t expect to find explicit references to things going on in Sydehan when I innocently clicked on Sydenham Forum” .

A local source said “ he’s too stupid to even own a computer - let alone mash the keyboard to form irritating posts “ .

A very nosy and interested afternoon
Nigel