Car Vandalism in Lescombe Road

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
JGD
Location: Perry Hill, SE6 (free-transferred to Perry Vale Ward, next to Bell Green; distinct from Sydenham).

Car Vandalism in Lescombe Road

Post by JGD »

To the two bare-footed buffoons, who on Friday night/Saturday morning at 4am in Lescombe Road took a gallon of dumped paint (blue) and poured it over a car there, I have an announcement to make.

You vandalised a car that belongs to our neighbour's daughter.

In a collective effort by her family and neighbours - her car has had a substantial quantity of paint removed from the bodywork and glass.

Most importantly, CCTV pix of you pouring the paint on the car have been obtained.

These will be handed to police and circulated widely.

Give yourselves up before you are arrested.

The rest of her neighbours will be watching out for your presence in our streets any time you choose to return.
Pally

Re: Car Vandalism in Lescombe Road

Post by Pally »

How ridiculous and I really hope they get picked up!
Phil

Post by Phil »

Hello , my van was also vandalised by having blue paint thrown over it on 23rd April. I too have cctv footage . Maybe we should compare footage? I’d like to have a chat sometime if your willing . Phil
JGD
Location: Perry Hill, SE6 (free-transferred to Perry Vale Ward, next to Bell Green; distinct from Sydenham).

Post by JGD »

Phil

Happy to raise the matter with my neighbour's daughter.

I believe she has completed her online report to the Met Police.

As soon as I have spoken with her - I'll pm you on here.
Phil

Post by Phil »

Thanks for the reply.
I believe my attack was targeted at me because of an ongoing dispute stemming from Mayow Park involving an individual who tries to intimidate dog walkers in the park.
I believe he sends a friend to slash my tyres and throw paint on the vehicles in the middle of the night when I’m asleep.
If any of this relates to your attack , ( of your neighbours car) then I’d be interested in having a chat sometime.
Phil
JGD

Post by JGD »

JGD wrote: 9 May 2020 12:48 To the two bare-footed buffoons, who on Friday night/Saturday morning at 4am in Lescombe Road took a gallon of dumped paint (blue) and poured it over a car there,
Correction - an early misunderstanding had two perpetrators - it is clear there was only one.

A slim dark clothed well covered individual 5'6" to 5'*8" walked across the road from the other side of Perry Hill.

It may well be a young female.

The person was carrying cartons with unknown contents as she arrived and may have been either collecting "finds" on the street or engaged in stealing.

On discovering boxes dumped behind one vehicle she took her time examining them, carefully repositioning the boxes and upon discovering the paint tins, she selected another vehicle and threw the blue paint over it. She then wiped her paint splattered hands on the wing-mirror of a car positioned behind the vandalised vehicle.

She was unhurried throughout and casually strolled off. Has she been spotted with blue paint on her hands ?

Edited to Add: Phil - have DM'd you.