Get your Covid-10 Vaccination Passport here ->

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
stuart

Get your Covid-10 Vaccination Passport here ->

Post by stuart »

Was here an announcement I missed?

Surprise when I loaded up the NHS App (different from the Covid-19 App) to find not only my vaccination status but a 'Travel' link that led to a QR code for scanning when asked by an 'official'. Who, I wonder, are these authorised officials - border control, policemen, hospital administrators or your local pub owner?

Apart from that I found it a useful app with all my past appointments listed and so on. It had accessed my Sydenham Green records. But when persuaded by partner to load the app - then Sydenham Green was a forbidden zone. Apparently on asking why - Sydenham Green confessed they had lost some records authorising access. So, if this happens to you - just pop down there with passport/driving license and a nice smile.

Stuart
angela53

Re: Get your Covid-10 Vaccination Passport here ->

Post by angela53 »

I have found the NHS app amazing
I can order repeat prescriptions, download my vaccine passport, view my medical records etc
I am with Wells Park Practice
Parker1970

Post by Parker1970 »

angela53 wrote: 28 May 2021 20:09 I have found the NHS app amazing
I can order repeat prescriptions, download my vaccine passport, view my medical records etc
I am with Wells Park Practice
Samer here. It's very useful, especially the repeat prescriptions.. who wants to sit on hold 10th in the queue just to say "Can I have some more statins please?" :)
syd-gal

Post by syd-gal »

Just found my covid jab barcode and it says "2D barcode expiration date 20 June 2021". What does this expiry mean??????
Parker1970

Post by Parker1970 »

syd-gal wrote: 1 Jun 2021 18:46 Just found my covid jab barcode and it says "2D barcode expiration date 20 June 2021". What does this expiry mean??????
Must be tied in someway to the planned reduction of lockdown the following day 21 June? How weird.
angela53

Post by angela53 »

Everyone I have spoken to has the same expiry date of June 20th. I believe it will be replaced by a new expiry date after that. Its probably something to do with fraud and to prevent other people using your copy if found. Alternatively it could be a prototype which will be replaced by an updated version.
angela53

Post by angela53 »

Just checked the NHS app regarding overseas travel
Now saying QR code will be refreshed every 30 days so travel certificate now expiring 10th July which has been extended from 20th June