Fairlawn Park Residents Association Meeting

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
GLOBAL THINKER

Fairlawn Park Residents Association Meeting

Post by GLOBAL THINKER »

Dear residents of Fairlawn Park,

The next meeting of the Fairlawn Park Residents Assocation will take place on Saturday 14th June from 11 am at Sydenham Library.

If you can, please attend. Your input is crucial in making this RA a success.

Thanks
leenewham

Post by leenewham »

See you there!
TheDon

Fairlawn Park residents

Post by TheDon »

Afraid I found out to late to attend the last meeting but hope to attend one in the near futue. Tell me what role are Hyde Housing taking in trying to resolve the anti social behaviour of some of their residents. I ask because there was an incident yesterday and i am planning to write to them as well as the local press and politicians and i don't want to underestimate thier efforts to deal with the problem.
GillM

Post by GillM »

Would you mind elaborating on the incident?? Or PM me if preferred. I also couldn't get to this meeting (was at the last one). There seem's to be some increasing incidents with Hyde tennants (mainly the kids), but it comes to something when your happy when its raining and the kids can't congregate on your garden wall!!!

I was flabergasted the other day when a young boy urinated on my neighbours wall!!!
TheDon

Post by TheDon »

My son and his girlfriend were verdally abused and threatened. We have been touch with Hyde who said that they were aware of some problems in the street but not the extent. The person we spoke to said that it would be helpful if residents were to report all incidents such as you describe to them. They have regular meetings with the neighbourhood police. We got the impression that they were prepared to take the concerns of the residents seriuosly and take action against those tenents and their children where necessary. In fact the chap told us that following us reporting this incident he was going to arrange a meeting with the appropriate authorities.
GLOBAL THINKER

Post by GLOBAL THINKER »

Dear residents of Fairlawn Park,

The next meeting of the Fairlawn Park Residents Assocation will take place on Saturday 19 July from 11 am at Sydenham Library.

If you can, please attend. Your input is crucial in making this RA a success.

Thanks
GLOBAL THINKER

Post by GLOBAL THINKER »

To all residents of Fairlawn Park.

Due to concerns from residents regarding antisocial behaviour, a representative from Hyde Housing, Lewisham ASB Team and Sydenham SNT will be attending the RA meeting on Saturday 19th July at 11 am.

Residents will also have the opportunity to voice their concerns to the reps during individual sessions.

This is a chance for all residents to put their views forward and see for themselves how Lewisham, Hyde and SNT are dealing with this issue.