Fairlawn Park Residents Association Sat 18th Oct 10.30 am

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
GLOBAL THINKER

Fairlawn Park Residents Association Sat 18th Oct 10.30 am

Post by GLOBAL THINKER »

Dear Fairlawn Park Residents,

The next Fairlawn Park Residents Association meeting will take place at Sydenham Library at Saturday 18th Oct at 10.30 am.
leenewham

Post by leenewham »

We now have an 'electronicnotice board' aka a blog for the Fairlawn Park Residents Association (FPRA).

http://fairlawnpark.wordpress.com/

It will be updated in due course with details of past meetings and any developments, help for residents and a 'freecycle' group for sharing goods rather than disposing of them, info for parents and events in the summer etc.

Anything you would like to see included, write a comment on the blog.
Jessie

Post by Jessie »

Lee,

What a fab idea to keep us all up to date of all things Fairlawn park.
Jess
GillM

Post by GillM »

Lee

Well done!!

Also well done to Trish for getting RA off the ground. I have to say that FP is now back to its old self ( a happy, neighbourly street)! :D

See you both on Saturday.

Gill
leenewham

Post by leenewham »

There is now some information on a presentation the FPRA gave to the council regarding Home Park on:

http://fairlawnpark.wordpress.com/

Click on each image to make it bigger (this will be amended in the future to make it more web friendly).
lbere

Post by lbere »

Hi, just found this about Home Park. I like the idea of the running track. Any news update?
leenewham

Post by leenewham »

Come to the next Fairlawn Park meeting to find out!

Have a look at www.fairlawnpark.wordpress.com for the proposal and comment if you want.
lbere

Post by lbere »

Hi, thats what I had found and commented on the running track. Would be quite happy to leave my children in the park whilst I run around it. Saturdays I cant do, but think that only the Fairlawn Pk residents are invited and Im not one!!!!!
lbere

Post by lbere »

or maybe start a new thread about Home Park, as is it not just for the good of the Fairlawn Park residents???
leenewham

Post by leenewham »

We will, when there is some news we will keep you informed. There is a home park strategy group being set up which is more than the FPRA.

Regards

Lee