BE A FRIEND OF HOME PARK

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
leenewham

BE A FRIEND OF HOME PARK

Post by leenewham »

It's been mentioned before about Home Park being the forgotten park of Sydenham.

Well, lets change that.

The 1st Inuagral meeting of FOHP is on 16-04-09 from 7PM to 9PM.

Please come.

Make a difference.

Last edited by leenewham on 13 Apr 2009 19:24, edited 1 time in total.
mummycat

Post by mummycat »

May I also add that Home Park have joined Mayow Park in a Sydenham Parks User Group (SPUG). We will be working together to share experiences and passing on advice on contacts and funding, etc. Also in the promotion of Sydenham Parks for events and festivals (we will both be taking part in the Sydenham Arts Festival in July.

Look forward to meeting you at the meeting, Lee!
Eagle

Post by Eagle »

Good luck you have your work cut out with Home Park.
Also not certian it should qualify as a park as it is just a small stretch of green.
As you know Alexander Recreation Ground has more green and does not qualify as a park

Good luck anyway. Since the demise of Mr Hillyer that part of Sydenham needs a boost
leenewham

Post by leenewham »

Perhaps they should rename it "Home Patch Of Grass with childrens play area, seating, trees, flowers, adventure playground and pathways".

:-)
TommyP

Post by TommyP »

catchy . .. .
bensonby

Post by bensonby »

Eagle wrote: Good luck anyway. Since the demise of Mr Hillyer that part of Sydenham needs a boost
shockingly, I'd be inclined to agree.....does one need tickets to attend? Iactuqlly have the evening off that day, so i'd be inclined to come...
lbere

Post by lbere »

Found it!! Will try and attend!!!