Moving to Sydenham

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
fco

Moving to Sydenham

Post by fco »

Hi everybody, my name is frank and i hope to move to sydenham very soon, i currently live in Italy and i can't wait to be in uk as soon as i can, me and my fiance katy have already a flat in sydenham so we hope to have a good life over there.

I found this site via google and looks great so we hope to hear from any of you soon.

Ciao.
frank
lemonade

Moving to Sydenham

Post by lemonade »

Hello Frank
May I take this opportunity in welcoming you to the forum.
I wish I could do a swap and move to Italy! Well at least during the cold spells here (8 months of the year)!!!
I trust you'll be a regular forum member as soon as you're a resident here.
Have a safe journey
Lemonade :D
fco

Post by fco »

Hello lemonade

thanx a lot for your reply, i will for sure post very often once im a resident in uk, the weather is not good right now here in italy, i think is worse than england, it is raining a lot and here in Trieste it is veeeeeeeeeery windy this month :)

a presto
ciao.-
PJWSON

Post by PJWSON »

Frank when do you actually get here, do you know Sydenham much, and would you like a couple of friends to kick start you off. my partner and myself have live here for just over 2 years and we love Sydenham.

Hope you have a great journey over and look forward to hearing from once you have moved here.

Ciao for know

Regards

Pj 8)
albesart

Post by albesart »

Hi Frank,

If you ever fancy to refresh your Italian after you've moved here, we could always meet for some pasta (though my specialty is risotto)!

Ciao,
Alberto
fco

Post by fco »

thank you all for ur messages PJWSON sure i would like a couple of friends, i hope to move to london in 2 months and i've just been in sydenham once last xmas when i visited my future wife :)

Alberto, are you from italy? ur name doesnt sound british and it seems u know italian food well, i like risotto too and any kind of pasta better with pesto :P
Katy

I'm Katy

Post by Katy »

Hi everyone i am Katy, Fco's fiance, :) and im living in Sydenham right now, have done for a while now so far i love the area. :lol:
Slap Maxwell

Post by Slap Maxwell »

You should love the area...I lived in Sydenham for 6 years before moving with my partner to Brisbane (I'm an American ex-pat). Lived right across from the Costcutter on Kirkdale. I still miss the Charcoal Grill around the corner. :wink:

I'm hoping to talk the better half into moving back there someday. I miss the Horniman, That's Amore (don't know how many pounds we dropped in that place) and the guys at Costcutter who would open the place back up for me when I ran across the street right at closing time....