Have you bought your fish this week?

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
Katebubble

Re: Have you bought your fish this week?

Post by Katebubble »

Any update on the butchers at the back of the shop? Genuinely excited by the idea of that!
amob

Post by amob »

Thank you Big Ben, appreciate it very much!
In regards to the butchers it is scheduled for a late January 2011 opening.
Regards,
Amarjeet Billing.
Checkmate

Post by Checkmate »

Does anyone know of any good websites with recipes for quick, easy to cook fish dishes?

I don't want to fill a thread about Billings specifically with tips about recipes generally, but it's not something I've ever tried cooking before - because (a) i have never lived close to a fishmonger and, more crucially, (b), Mrs Checkmate hates fish :lol:
Tim Lund

Post by Tim Lund »

No - but I know someone who does - I'm married to her. Pm me your email, and I'll forward it to her.
amob

Post by amob »

Hello everyone,

I know this may be cheeky but I'd like to share the Billing's website with you all.

http://www.shopbillings.co.uk/

I made it myself, I'm quite proud! However it is a work in progress, so any suggestions/tips would be much appreciated. I am in the process of populating it with content.

In regards to the Butchers, we have had a delay but we are getting closer by the day, we are now looking at a late march opening. I will post regularly on the website with updates.

Regards,
Amarjeet Billing.