Man dies on 363 bus

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
Eccosian

Man dies on 363 bus

Post by Eccosian »

I'm hoping that someone can help me find any information relating to the above incident on Mon 13th Nov at 7pm on the 363 bus on Sydenham Hill.

I was on the bus and tried to save him but I was not quick enough.

The problem is that the paramedic advised me to go home and that I did not need to wait for the Police to give a statement. I now regret doing this as I have no way of finding out the identity of the man and I really wanted to attend his funeral.

Can anyone help?
reasontobecheerful

Post by reasontobecheerful »

Hi hope this can be of some help. Patient confidentiality might be a stumbling block but they should be able to help.

Patient Advice & Liaison Service
London Ambulance Service NHS Trust
St Andrews House
St Andrews Way
London E3 3PA
Tel: 020 7887 6678
Fax: 020 7887 6670

Take care mate and look after yourself, sounds like you did your best.
BingBong

Post by BingBong »

Yes Eccosian I probably can. If the man's the person I think you're talking about I knew him and what happened. However I don't think this should be an open thread discussion.

Do you know how the private messages work on this site? I'd be happy to pass on the information you've asked for..
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

BingBong wrote:Do you know how the private messages work on this site? I'd be happy to pass on the information you've asked for..
Simple. Select a post by the person you wish to PM and press the PM button.

The interface looks very similar to posting to the Forum. Except it goes only to that person. They get an email notifying them they have a PM. When they login they click on the message menu item (under main menu).

When you send a message it remains in the outbox until it is read by recipient. You can then see it has moved to your sent box.

HTH
Admin
BingBong

Post by BingBong »

Thank you. I have sent a PM. Will I receive a notification if there's an answer?

I'm new to this forum but learning fast!
BB