Property World bans "For Sale, boards in Sydenham Highstreet

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
love-sydenham

Property World bans "For Sale, boards in Sydenham Highstreet

Post by love-sydenham »

Hello, everybody,
I hope you are well and having a nice day! If not, I am sure that this fantastic news will most certainly brighten it up for you! :-)
I have just got a leaflet through the door, and I just could not not to share this great news with you all!

Our local estate agent, who we all know very well and respect for all their great doings, support and sponsorship in our Sydenham area - 'Property World' has announced today that they have decided to ban the use of estate agent boards (for sale, to let, let by and so on...) above shops in Sydenham High Street to help to improve the look of the High Street as Lewisham Council starts its regeneration!!!!!

WEll DONE, Richard and Dan! Personally, I am very proud of you!!! As you said in your letter, I also hope that other estate agents will follow your lead and remove their boards in support for the fantastic refurbishment of our Sydenham High Street!!!!

Thank you very much!!!! Its a great start!!!

Go, Sydenham! GO!!! :D
leenewham

Re: Property World bans "For Sale, boards in Sydenham Highst

Post by leenewham »

Yes, brilliant.
They had their bottle of bubbly.
Here is the origin of it.

http://sydenham.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8338
love-sydenham

Post by love-sydenham »

Thank you very much for the original post Lee, I really appreciate it :)
Yes, I am also well aware of how long this has been going on for... :) and thats exactly why, after receiving this letter today, I started to feel that we are finally getting somewhere, and that we are finally have been heard... I am thankful that the Property World has done something about it! :D :)
With regards
Love-Sydenham :D
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

Absolutely brilliant news - mindful of what
Dan said about the competiveness of
the property market I think it is up to
Sydenham folk to support Sydenham traders
in this case Property World , who commit
on this very positive way.
We all have much more pound-power than
we think so let's support those who support
Sydenham and avoid and eschew those
who don't.
Well done Property World and what a great day
to wake up in Sydenham.
Good morning
Nigel

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
jonekt

Post by jonekt »

I also got a leaflet through the post from Property World. What a fantastic advertising tool & they should be applauded for their initiative on this!

Chris Best

Post by Chris Best »

Great step forward from Property World and I have contacted the estate agents with boards up in Sydenham Road, Kirkdale and round the path to Sydenham Station in Silverdale. Some of the boards have been and others are in the process of being removed - the rest will be on completion of sale/letting. I am discussing how we can support signs in windows rather than the physical boards.
Deep Sigh

Post by Deep Sigh »

This is wonderful, a small victory in some senses but an example of how enlightened businesses can take the lead in local improvement. Let's hope this can be used to inspire (or shame) others!

Jules

Post by Jules »

Let's hope the other Estate Agents follow in thier footsteps, but I fear as most are natioanal companies that they will claim they wont be able to.

Richard and Dan are great guys, not forgetting Kevin and the young lady (sorry I can't remember her name). Also if you ever need a painter and decorator Steve who works through them comes highly recommened by me. He stepped in and finished my flat after my hubby suffered a stroke.

Great Company run by great people.