The Haven 42 crystal palace park road

The History of Sydenham from Cippenham to present day. Links to photos especially welcome!
Sarah Lincoln

Re: The Haven 42 crystal palace park road

Post by Sarah Lincoln »

Amanda73 wrote: 9 Aug 2020 20:23 :D hi I'm Mandy (Amanda) I was there 1973 to 1981 , this is crazy bringing back forgotten memories , good and bad , I remember a brother n sister I think their last name was Lincoln , I remember a Teresa . A few of the named staff I remember , definitely the Scottish bloke that use to make us line up . I remember the dog Sasha , I think there was a playroom with a big bird bugby or something like that . I use to have many photos in my lifebook sadly they got lost along the way . This is crazy though hearing people talk about a place from that many years ago xx

Hi Mandy.... I recall a Mandy being around my age... how old would you have been in 1980?
Teresac

Post by Teresac »

Hi Everyone

It's been a long time since I posted here

How is everyone?

I am still here and surviving the pandemic.

I was just going back over my memories of the Haven and who knows... Maybe a reunion for the future?

Teresa Cooper
Coaks

Post by Coaks »

Hi,
I've joined this site hoping someone can help.
I'm looking for photos and information about The Haven. The reason being I live in an independent living scheme in Manchester, and a lady who recently moved in told me about her time at The Haven. She is now 83 years young and explained that she was brought up from 10 months old to 19 years old by the Salvation Army and spent time at The Haven.
I told her I would try and get information and photos of the place she grew up in.
Any information or help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks