Job wanted by reliable, conscientious, hard-working local woman. Can start immediately

A chance for Sydenham people to advertise goods and services free of charge. Nothing too large or small!
The Scorpion

Job wanted by reliable, conscientious, hard-working local woman. Can start immediately

Post by The Scorpion »

I am a 50 something female, a mother of 3 sons who have been raised here and I have been a FH resident since 31st December 1994 so - 25 years and counting! Love it here! I am right on the border of SE23 and SE26 (Thorpewood Avenue is 2 minutes walk away for me)
I am an honest, sociable, animal and nature lover, have worked in this borough for almost 10 years, most recently for the NHS as a Healthcare Assistant, at Lewisham & Greenwich NHS Trust. I was a volunteer at the FH community library for around a year. I am basically computer literate, with some general office experience and have also worked in the past in catering (waitress, kitchen porter/assistant) and also within a domestic setting (cleaning, ironing, pet-sitting etc). I am flexible, adaptable and willing to learn new skills or roles. Happy to work alone or as part of a team. Please Note:- I do not/cannot drive!
I am looking for local work. Part-time/flexible/full-time. Anything considered. Please PM me if you have a vacancy you think I might be suitable for. I am available to start immediately.
Regards. Sue