End Of Tenancy Clean

Living in Sydenham and looking for a gardener, flat or whatever? Advertise free here
Dom Johnston

End Of Tenancy Clean

Post by Dom Johnston »

Hi all,

I'm leaving ED for Sydenham in a couple of weeks and wondered if anybody could recommend a good end of tenancy cleaning company?

Cheers,

Dom
mosy

Re: End Of Tenancy Clean

Post by mosy »

I used one (some time ago and not in Sydenham) that did a good job, although it was on a place that wasn't that dirty to begin with. Considering how costly it was, I reckoned I could just as easily have asked a cleaner. It'd be more worth the high cost if the place does need a deep clean jobbie.

I'm sorry I can't suggest any names, although if you do a search on "cleaner" in STF several domestic ones have been requested or advertised that might be available.
Dom Johnston

Post by Dom Johnston »

Thanks Mosy. The Mrs has booked one in now.

It doesn't need a deep clean as we aren't really that messy, but I know some estate agents can be sticklers for trying to keep deposits so thought it would be worth the price.
mosy

Post by mosy »

I have a feeling that the law on deposits changed a fair few years ago such that it's a lot harder now for deposits to be retained by landlords over piffling things. Even when they did that, a friend rented a place for only a short while yet they claimed an oil spill on the drive (that was already there beforehand) and, laughably, dirt on the inside of an airbrick vent. The friend successfully took them to small claims court. Hopefully yours should be plain sailing.

By the way, sugar soap is brilliant for easily removing stubborn dirt and grease. Buy at a hardware store (maybe some pound shops) as a liquid spray or a packet of powder that with water makes 10 Litres, costs about a fiver.
StanleySH

Post by StanleySH »

Hi, yes Ii have used cleaning company their details were https://cleancompanylondon.co.uk/end-of ... ng-london/ good luck. We were all pleased.
Last edited by StanleySH on 5 Feb 2021 18:15, edited 1 time in total.
meanstim76

Post by meanstim76 »

Wow, thanks for sharing it with us. There is an end of tenancy cleaning London service. I have had to use them before in order to be able to get my security deposit back. I am someone who is really messy, and I had problems with that before. I hate cleaning, it's something that I can't do. I am glad that we have services like that now. If the situation was not like that, my mom would have to come and clean it for me. The best thing about it is that they are not even that expensive to hire. Most of the people think that hiring someone to clean for you is for rich people, but it's not.
Cleaningpro1010

Post by Cleaningpro1010 »

<a href="https://cleaningprowellington.co.nz/">Cleaning Pro</a> the leading provider of professional cleaning services in London and its environs.

Cleanup's our specialty, and we take pride in executing installations with care. For your convenience, we bill sparingly and communicate quickly. Give Cleanup a call today for a consultation on those new premises around the corner that you're about to move into! Remember, quitting or renewing more often than annually is an offense against good property management—below are advised for compliance. Please browse our catalogue to find out more about how we can help you stay organized every day; from deep cleans (including carpet rugs and drapes) to pa
Pulizia London

Post by Pulizia London »

Hi there,

We are a south London based, end of tenancy cleaning company and are extremely experienced in dealing with agents and check out clerks and know what they are looking for. Feel free to visit out site at www.pulizialondon.com or contact us at info@pulizialondon.com / 07368 561 201.

Hope we can help and thank you,

Ricky - Pulizia London Cleaning Services
bgmachine

Post by bgmachine »

I would recommend this company - EasyCleaningLondon.co.uk especially for the End of Tenancy Cleaning in London service. Its employees are friendly and do an excellent job. I am grateful to them for their efforts so far.
christies

Post by christies »

I have used several companies the past two years with the last one being Wimbledon Cleaning and I used them for all of the carpet cleaning in the house.
To be honest it's important to give the company a call instead of reaching out online as I think it gives you a better idea of the people and delivery.
Of course to an extent.
ciancov

Post by ciancov »

I read Energy Cleaning's blog on getting paint out of a carpet and tested the things mentioned in there. After i saw it works I decided to call them for a regular cleaning and I am quite satisfied to be honest.