Running Course - Dulwich Park - 13th April for 9 weeks

Home of 5-a-side footie and any other Sydenham Club who needs a forum for discussion or planning
Dulwich Park Runners

Running Course - Dulwich Park - 13th April for 9 weeks

Post by Dulwich Park Runners »

The Dulwich Park Runners Spring 2013 Beginners Course starts on Saturday 13th April, 9.00 am in Dulwich Park, £30 for the entire 9 week course

Meeting on Saturday mornings, over 9 consecutive weeks, the course aims to take the new, or returning runners, and help them to build up their running to a stage where they are confident to continue on their own, to join a club, or reach a point where the thought of running a 10k race for charity, or simply getting out and enjoying the health benefits that running can bring will seem less daunting.

Our previous beginners have told us that it is not just the running that they found enjoyable, but the fact that they form new friendships, and meet like-minded people with whom they can carry on their running

Please send an e-mail to beginners@dulwichparkrunners.com

Pre- enrolment is essential as numbers are limited

http://www.dulwichparkrunners.co.uk
boswedden

Re: Running Course - Dulwich Park - 13th April for 9 weeks

Post by boswedden »

I went on this course in 2011. It is extremely good - the focus is on giving confidence to people of all abilities (including thiose who think they have no ability at all!) that, with a bit of application, they can run and enjoy it. It improved my running hugely, I made some good friends and am still running with them now two years later.
Upthehill

Post by Upthehill »

I've done it too. Started a year ago as a complete novice (and quite unfit) runner, and have just done my first half marathon today. A great way to get fit, lose some weight and make new friends!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Annie.

Post by Annie. »

Dulwich runners is a very welcoming club if you love running, they also have a " walking" part to it if you just want a good walk, they do competition's if that's what you like,it's your choice, they have good social get togethers also.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image