Postnatal Pilates

Forum for families to exchange information on children's activities, schools and share the travails of parenthood
zairalo

Postnatal Pilates

Post by zairalo »

Looking for a way to exercise but do not want to be separated from your baby? This baby friendly class is small and supportive and will allow you to strengthen and tone your body after pregnancy and birth. Babies lie or sit next to you and you are free to attend to them during class.

This is a Pilates class specifically designed for mums that will help you recover,tone and strengthen your body and mind after pregnancy and birth.

Mats are provided as well as some toys for the babies but feel free to bring your own. Wear comfortable clothing but not baggy so I can see your alignment.

My name is Zaira Lopez and I am a dance, fitness and Pilates teacher specialized in pregnancy and postpartum. I have over 15 years experience in teaching classes for mums and babies. Please get in touch if you require any further information.

zairalo.info@gmail.com

Classes are booked in blocks of 6: £42 (Trial classes: £7)
Babies from 6 weeks to active crawling (from 10 weeks after a cesarean)
Booking is essential

Enrollment now open for September 2014!
For days and times for tasters and courses get in touch at zairalo.info@gmail.com