After school care - any recommendations?

Forum for families to exchange information on children's activities, schools and share the travails of parenthood
dorino

After school care - any recommendations?

Post by dorino »

Hello,

My child will be starting Reception classes in September, and I'm looking for some after school care for her two days a week.
Does anyone use the Little Diamonds after school club on Venner Road? I can't find a website or very much information online about them, and it would be great to hear from parents who send their children there.

Also, does anyone have any recommendations for other local after school care, like childminders etc? My daughter will be at St Barts from September.

Thanks in advance.
KM

Re: After school care - any recommendations?

Post by KM »

Welcome to st barts! Our daughter is in reception and loves it!
The lady who collects some of the children from the school, including at least 3 reception children is Shirley, although I don't know her surname. Maybe the office could help as Shirley has looked after children from the school for years.

Good luck,
Kate

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
dorino

Re: After school care - any recommendations?

Post by dorino »

Hello Kate,

Thanks for that information, it always handy to have. We're really looking forward to our girl starting at St Barts, it's a great school.

We've been able to get a place at the Little Diamonds after school club for September, so hopefully we're sorted now. If anyone else is interested, they had space for September and were asking for a one week deposit to secure the place.

Many thanks for your advice.