3 Bed Victorian Terraced House available to rent in SE26 4HA

Properties - including rooms - to let or for sale may be advertised here. They MUST be in SE26 (Sydenham) though. NO exceptions! Absolutely NO estate sgents. Wanted requests are permitted.
FrancescaL

3 Bed Victorian Terraced House available to rent in SE26 4HA

Post by FrancescaL »

Lovely 3 bed Victorian terraced house available to rent in Sydenham. The house is made up of

* 2 double bedrooms
* 1 single bedroom / office space
* 1 newly renovated bathroom
* 1 newly redecorated kitchen
* Small garden with decking

I'm unable to attach photos to this thread so please send me your email address so I can send the pictures directly for more information.

The location is perfect, a short walk to the beautiful Mayow Park and a quick drive to the newly developed Beckenham Place Park.
It is a 12 minute walk to either Sydenham or Lower Sydenham Stations, which take you directly into Central London in 18 minutes or onto the ‘Orange’ Overground Line. 20 minute walk to Penge East (or a short bus ride from the end of the road) which takes you to Brixton in 10 minutes or London Victoria in 20.

Available to rent ASAP, however flexible on timings for the right tenants. Price is £1700 per month which includes broadband.

NO AGENTS PLEASE!

Any questions, do let me know.

Francesca
Enes

Re: 3 Bed Victorian Terraced House available to rent in SE26 4HA

Post by Enes »

Hi

This is Enes, I know your post is quite old but I wondered maybe still available or do you know any other rental houses around this area

Thanks

Enes