Catsitter needed

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
PennyKaya

Catsitter needed

Post by PennyKaya »

Hi there!

We recently moved to Sydenham with our two cats. We do travel a lot so we would need a reliable cat sitter to come and feed them once or twice a day, change their water and give them a little cuddle.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!!

Many thanks,
Penny
Savvy

Re: Catsitter needed

Post by Savvy »

Hi there, we use Adam from We Sit Pets, he has never let us down, he is based in Beckenham. There is another, Cat Calls - they too are good. Sorry I haven't got my phone book to hand but google and they'll come up. Best wishes.
Leese

Post by Leese »

I use Julia at Paws Pals and I've always been extremely happy with the service, even at short notice when I had to spend a night in hospital recently and she was there like a shot to sort the cats out for me. They're based up on Sydenham Hill. http://www.pawspals.co.uk/
PennyKaya

Post by PennyKaya »

thank you so much!!
FHG

Post by FHG »

We've used Cat Calls for years for our three cats and would thoroughly recommend them. I haven't got their details to hand but if you google them you shoudl get the details fairly easily.
Rachael

Post by Rachael »

Another shout-out for Cat Calls. They'll give your moggies some loving attention as well as seeing to the basics.http://www.catcalls.co.uk
Manwithaview1

Post by Manwithaview1 »

I do cat sitting locally and have a cat myself. Never charged anyone.
cidersioux

Post by cidersioux »

Hi Penny my name is Sioux and I regularly cat/dog/house sit in Sydenham and surrounding areas. I also live in Sydenham and would be either willing to come round and feed them for you or as most people do bring them round to me where they will have 24 hours attention. I have the basics like cat litter tray bowls toys and treats all you would need to bring is litter and food. Please let me know if you are interested and maybe we could meet up or I could send you my references first... many thanks Sioux