Kelvin Grove Mr Sutton

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
Simeon91

Kelvin Grove Mr Sutton

Post by Simeon91 »

Hey I left Kelvin Grove in 2003 and eventually Sydenham in 2010 it was an amazing school and some of the best memories of my life ! Anyway I was wondering does anybody know what happened to Mr Sutton he seemed to have mysteriously left or "retired" whilst I was there. I heard rumours but I was never sure. :S
Savvy

Re: Kelvin Grove Mr Sutton

Post by Savvy »

Admin, would you like to respond to this post please? Privately.
Simeon91

Post by Simeon91 »

I'm guessing he was either an offender or he had a relationship with a teacher because this is sounding serious.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Guessing wrong could be expensive and unnecessarily hurtful. Best stick to facts.

Admin
Simeon91

Post by Simeon91 »

Yeah your right I retract what I said that wasn't on. I'd just like to know what happened he really helped me out when I was there.
Savvy

Post by Savvy »

Simeon, I asked Admin to respond to your original post Not because I know anything about the teacher in question but because of the manner in which your came to the forum. Its very bad form indeed for your first post (when you don't even live in the area,) to be a scouting exercise in looking for salacious gossip, possibly libellous, about a teacher and his family who may still be in the community.
I know you have now retracted your words but you now seem to think that there IS some back-story. As I said, my request to admin was nothing to do with any knowledge about the school or teacher in question. I grew up far away from Sydenham and arrived as an adult.
Best Regards to you and yours in Aylesbury.
Savvy

Post by Savvy »

ASHFORD !! Best regards to you and your family in Ashford.
Simeon91

Post by Simeon91 »

You're right I didn't really come to this forum in a good way. However I wasn't trying to gossip or ruin someone's reputation. I just wanted to some answers. If I caused any offence then I'm sorry.