tiles 'n' taps?

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
Hissing Syd

tiles 'n' taps?

Post by Hissing Syd »

Any recommendations for someone local and good, who could do a bit of tiling and fit a set of mixer taps on a bath? Not sure if I can afford to have it done, but will only find out if I can get a quote or two.

Thanks in advance...
mosy

Re: tiles 'n' taps?

Post by mosy »

As no replies yet, you could try Sydenham DIY for recommendations. I know they have friendly links (as in refer custom to one another) with at least one plumbing store, at least for supplies. Not sure about tiling skills (some shops just agree to hand out cards). There's a big tiles shop on Lordship Lane (RH side not that far up from the Forest Hill end). Could try them as they must recommend tilers.
Hissing Syd

Post by Hissing Syd »

That's great - many thanks for responding - acting on your advice right now. Cheers!
Simon Hart

Post by Simon Hart »

Sorry. I've only just seen you posting. I could certainly assist you with tiling and tap replacement. You'll find me as 'local handyman ' on the forum and a good. Number of people from here have used my services

Regards

Simon
Hissing Syd

Post by Hissing Syd »

Hallo Simon - that's great thank you, and I'll be in touch soon.