Dentist suggestion for scaredy cats?

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
cakefiend

Dentist suggestion for scaredy cats?

Post by cakefiend »

Hi
Can you recommend a good dentist for scardey cats?
Thank you!
Pally

Re: Dentist suggestion for scaredy cats?

Post by Pally »

cakefiend wrote:Hi
Thank you!
Town.et Road dental centre is excellent. 176 bus takes you straight there, bus stop just outside
Savvy

Post by Savvy »

Kent House Surgery between Penge and Beckenham are so friendly and gentle. They sorted me out after years of abscesses and fear. The receptionists are lovely and the dentists are very understanding. I have an injection before they put any implement in my mouth as my fear is one of those pointy things touching a nerve so I like to be numbed first.
Pally

Post by Pally »

Pally wrote:
cakefiend wrote:Hi
Thank you!
Town.et Road dental centre is excellent. 176 bus takes you straight there, bus stop just outside
Sorry I meant Townley Road
topofthehill

Post by topofthehill »

Endorse Townley Road Dental Practice. New owner is excellent and very patient.
Tockerty

Post by Tockerty »

There is a new lady dentist at Bolney Court who was very good, very personable.
Maria

Post by Maria »

I have "resurrected" this thread as I am so grateful for the people who posted on it. At the time it came out it was not an issue for me but while on holiday it became a massive one....
Being highly disenchanted with my now ex-dentist I tried Townley Road Dental Practice for a second opinion and now no one else (either dentist or hygienist) will do - they are the best and most professional I have ever come across. Highly recommended (whole family lot stock and barrel will be moving to them now...)
Pally

Post by Pally »

Maria wrote:I have "resurrected" this thread as I am so grateful for the people who posted on it. At the time it came out it was not an issue for me but while on holiday it became a massive one....
Being highly disenchanted with my now ex-dentist I tried Townley Road Dental Practice for a second opinion and now no one else (either dentist or hygienist) will do - they are the best and most professional I have ever come across. Highly recommended (whole family lot stock and barrel will be moving to them now...)
A VERY good choice! :D