Can we swap?

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
Savvy

Can we swap?

Post by Savvy »

Would anyone like to swap (and swap back afterwards) a steam cleaner which will work on wood; for my patio pressure hose. I was thinking we could swap over for a week or two. I really don't want any more 'stuff' in my house. The pressure hose has only been used once and not by us! We lent it to a neighbour. Thanks, no rush.

Savvy
Maria

Re: Can we swap?

Post by Maria »

Totally agree: we too are following a rigorous "no more stuff" policy.

I can't face cleaning the garden stones till maybe next year but you are very welcome to borrow our steam mop anyway (as well as some of the detergent you need for it); we bought it because according to Which this was a definite "best buy" and they were right: It's fantastic - small, light, and hugely effective

Can't remember where we ordered it from (not Amazon, that's for sure) but here is some information for you:
http://steammopreviews.uk/holme-deterge ... eview.html

This is reminding me of Lee's "Library of things" idea....
Maria

Re: Can we swap?

Post by Maria »

So, as a summary: unless I hear to the contrary we will pass by on the 13th Sept with the floor cleaning machine. CLoser to the time please can you get in touch and let me know if still ok + best time? For us Pm would be preferable.

See you soon!