Dog walker?

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
beanster82

Dog walker?

Post by beanster82 »

Hi, can anyone recommend a dog-walker for the Sydenham area? My last walker went out of business and I have a dog who needs occasional walking and minding.

stelliott111

Re: Dog walker?

Post by stelliott111 »

Hey, I can recommend you Fantastic pet care. Knowing how picky my bull terrier is, I'm surprised how much he likes his dog walker but hey, miracles happen :D So yeah, you can check them out if you're still looking
lindapd_uk

Post by lindapd_uk »

Christian at Crystal Palace Pet Sitters offers dog walking. We have used CPPS to look after our menagerie of small animals whilst on holiday and the service provided has been excellent. If you're still looking, check out http://www.crystalpalacepetsitters.co.uk
Rachael

Post by Rachael »

Interesting. Has anyone else used Crystal Palace Pet Sitters? I'll need an occasional dog walker soon and would be interested to hear some more recommendations.
PDoolan

Post by PDoolan »

I use them occasionally too. They're very good and often available at short notice.
Rachael

Post by Rachael »

Thanks for taking the time to reply - always good to get personal recommendations!