MERRY CHRISTMAS

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
Jules

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Post by Jules »

I'd just like to wish everyone in Sydenham and any visitors to the forum,
a very Merry Christmas and a peaceful New Year.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
poppy

Merry Christmas

Post by poppy »

So would I, even the slightly bitter and twisted users out there, but they might have fled the area already as part of the great xmas getaway :D
chrisf

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by chrisf »

poppy wrote:So would I, even the slightly bitter and twisted users out there, but they might have fled the area already as part of the great xmas getaway :D
Thanks very much :lol:
A Merry Christmas to you and everyone else too.
mysti77

Post by mysti77 »

Merry Christmas!
simon

Post by simon »

Merry Christmas to you too Jules and all other members and visitors to the forum.
BTW Jules, did you manage to source some wild mushrooms? I got half a kilo of porcini off my mate in Coevent Garden on Sat, looking forward to them tomorrow.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

It gives me great pleasure to confirm there will be *NO* Admin's Speech at 3pm tomorrow. Let's give the old girl a free run ...

I would like to thank all STF contributors for a very fine year which featured some really brilliant posts. And, apart from that little contretemps with a certain CP pressure group, a very good natured year. So Sydenham!

Have a really great Christmas. Forget STF for a few days if you have family or friends. If not - then why not search and find those gems so we could choose 'post of the year' next week. Suggestions very, very welcome.

Merry Christmas,
Admin
Jules

Post by Jules »

Simon,
No, I din't find the ones I needed for receipe i was going to make, so i made something else.
To be honest, i couldn't be bothered to go looking !!
Thanks anyway.
mosy

Post by mosy »

Glad I found this board so another thanks and Happy New Year from me also :)