Heure Francaise: French classes, conversation groups & more

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
audreyfrenchtutor

Heure Francaise: French classes, conversation groups & more

Post by audreyfrenchtutor »

Bonjour!

If you want to speak French or your child to learn French in the area, L'Heure Française specializes in bringing French living to you. From classes, to one-to-one lessons and conversation groups, there are many possibilities of learning French!

The French Conversation groups are ideal if you want to refresh and improve your French in a pleasant setting with other French Speakers (day and evening sessions). You can also join our Baby friendly Conversation group to speak French with other parents and sing French songs with your baby or toddler.
The Adult Beginner and Intermediate classes or Children classes make learning in a small group funnier and more interactive.
Or let your child experience a French afternoon in a French family. This is a great opportunity to discover the French language and culture, to practice and gain confidence while having fun.

Visit our website for more information on the different offers: http://audreyfrenchtutor.wixsite.com/heurefrancaise
and contact Audrey at audreyfrenchtutor@gmail.com

A bientôt
audreyfrenchtutor

Re: Heure Francaise: French classes, conversation groups & m

Special event coming soon!

Wine tasting for French Speakers Wednesday 14th December 7:45pm in Forest Hill.

We are organising a wine tasting of Burgundy wines "Le Grappin" for our next French Conversation session. This will be a very pleasant way to speak French with other French Speakers and Wine Amateurs. It is £10/person.
Contact Audrey at audreyfrenchtutor@gmail.com for more details and pre-booking (places limited).
audreyfrenchtutor

Next French afternoon will take place Saturday the 17th of December from 3 to 5pm.

This time, it will be all about Christmas. We will bake Christmas biscuits (from an Alsatian recipe), make felt decorations, listen to French Christmas songs and read Christmas stories. We will also have a snack together (with drinks and the biscuits that we will make). There should be enough biscuits to bring home if children don't eat them all!

This is a great opportunity for your child to discover French language and culture with a French family, to practice and gain confidence while having fun. My family only speaks French at home!

It's £25 per child, with a discount if siblings.
Places are limited, contact Audrey at audreyfrenchtutor@gmail.com for pre-booking.
audreyfrenchtutor

Bonjour,

tomorrow will be the last conversation session of the year. We will be making Christmas biscuits while speaking about Christmas. We will be meeting at my place in Forest Hill from 7:45pm to 8:45pm. It's £10.
Send me a message to audreyfrenchtutor@gmail.com if you want to book for tomorrow's session or for more details regarding next sessions.

Audrey
audreyfrenchtutor

Bonjour!
Mes meilleurs voeux pour cette nouvelle année!

Is French part of your new year resolutions?
The French Conversation group that used to take place at the Montage will now take place in the Café of the Horniman museum, which will also be a good opportunity for us to walk in the park sometimes.
It's £10 per session which lasts 1 hour. I suggest every week new topics, send you useful links and help with the vocabulary and grammar.
First meeting of the year will be Monday 9th of January at 10:30, you will find me in the Café.
Contact me for more information.

Visit my website to see the different offers: http://audreyfrenchtutor.wixsite.com/heurefrancaise

A bientôt!
Audrey
audreyfrenchtutor

Bonjour et bonne année!

The first French Afternoon of the year will take place Saturday 14th of January from 3 to 5pm at my place (Cranston road).
This time, we will bake a galette des rois, a cake traditionally eaten on Twelfth Night and discover the traditions around it, we will make our own crowns and play board games, all in French.
It's a great opportunity for children to discover French culture and language and build self-confidence.

It's £25 for one child or £30 for two.
Contact me for pre-booking at audreyfrenchtutor@gmail.com, places are limited to 5 children.
audreyfrenchtutor

Bonjour,

You want to refresh and improve your French in a pleasant setting with other French lovers and a French teacher?
Join the French Conversation Group either in Forest Hill every Monday from 10:30 to 11:30 at Horniman's Café or in Crystal Palace every Wednesday from 2:30 to 3:30 at The French House.

Contact me for more details or visit my website: http://audreyfrenchtutor.wixsite.com/heurefrancaise

Audrey
audreyfrenchtutor

Bonjour!

I am organising a French afternoon for children interested in French this Saturday from 3 to 5pm at my place (Forest Hill). This time, we are going to bake a galette des rois, a cake traditionally eaten on Twelfth Night and discover the traditions around it. We will make our own crowns and play board games.
This is a great opportunity for your child to discover French language and culture with a French family, to practice and gain confidence while having fun.

If interested in French for yourself, join one of my classes or conversation groups (daytime and evening sessions).

Visit my website and contact me if interested: http://audreyfrenchtutor.wixsite.com/heurefrancaise

A bientôt!

Audrey
audreyfrenchtutor

Bonsoir,

We are meeting this Wednesday 25th (Forest Hill, Cranston road) for one hour French Conversation. This week's topic is about our hobbies and passions. Let's share everything about a hobby of yours (knitting, yoga, singing, juggling, skiing, violin etc.)

It's £10 per session.

Contact audreyfrenchtutorgmail.com for pre-booking.

Audrey
http://audreyfrenchtutor.wixsite.com/heurefrancaise
audreyfrenchtutor

Bonjour!

I am organizing a French afternoon Saturday the 4th of February, before the break, from 3 to 5pm at my place.
This time, we are going to celebrate la chandeleur or pancakes' day!
We will make crepes following a traditional recipe, make our "chandeleur special" board game and other activities.
This is an excellent opportunity for your child to discover the French culture and French language.

Contact me as soon as possible for pre-booking at audreyfrenchtutor@gmail.com
It's £25 for one child or £30 total for two.

Kind regards,

Audrey
audreyfrenchtutor

Dear Parents,
If you would like to improve your French with a French teacher and other French Speakers, we meet every Friday from 10:30 to 11:30 at my place (Forest Hill-Cranston road). It is a baby, toddler, children friendly group. Every week, I suggest in advance a new topic and recommend online material. Email me at audreyfrenchtutor@gmail.com
Au revoir!
audreyfrenchtutor

Bonjour,

To those who want to improve their French, we gather every Wednesday with other French Speakers:

- in Crystal Palace (The French House) from 2:30 to 3:30
- or at my place (Forest Hill Cranston road) from 7:45 to 8:45pm
All levels welcome.

Visit my website for more details: audreyfrenchtutor.wixsite.com/heurefrancaise

Contact me at audreyfrenchtutor@gmail.com for pre-booking.

Audrey
audreyfrenchtutor

French Conversation Group

Bonjour,

If you want to refresh your French with a French teacher and other French Speakers in a pleasant setting, we gather every Wednesday:
- at the French House in Crystal Palace from 2:30 to 3:30pm
- at my place in Forest Hill from 7:45 to 8:45pm.

For more details, visit my website http://audreyfrenchtutor.wixsite.com/heurefrancaise
or contact me: audreyfrenchtutor@gmail.com

Audrey
audreyfrenchtutor

Bonjour!

I am looking for someone motivated to join from September a French class of beginner/elementary students (Tuesday or Wednesday Mornings or Monday Evenings). Professional and enthusiastic teacher, lovely group.