crime rates soar in sydenham

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
sugahill cafe

crime rates soar in sydenham

Post by sugahill cafe »

please be aware if you are the owner of a small handwash basin, somebody broke into our toilet recently at sugahill and stole the plug we are afraid the theif could be going for the full set keep em peeled chris
Falkor

Post by Falkor »

It's probably the young Peckham Boys or the Peel Dem Crew infiltrating into our territory...the bastards!
sugahill cafe

Post by sugahill cafe »

You reckon thats possible, they could be waving it around on youtube as we speak replica gun in one hand plug in the other cuts a mean image chris
The Eagle

Post by The Eagle »

Seems like another plug for your cafe! :lol:
sean

Appeal

Post by sean »

I saw this news story on NEWS 24 this morning !!!

pip

Post by pip »

total insanitory
Juwlz

Post by Juwlz »

Sydenham must be going down the drain :o
mosy

Post by mosy »

Disgraceful! Too painful even to contemplate. Just gonna wash my hands of the whole thing.
leenewham

Post by leenewham »

Someone really should set an ideal standard.
leenewham

Post by leenewham »

The police have a theory about who stole the plug...

...but quite frankly it just doesn't hold water.
sean

Plug

Post by sean »

When I was walking out of the station this evening I was approached by a man wearing a hoodie asking if I wanted to buy a plug. He opened his jacket and there were hundred hanging inside his jacket - fagin like. I asked where he got it and he said "I've got a chain of suppliers."
leenewham

Post by leenewham »

The police have caught him...

...apparently their case is watertight.
sugahill cafe

Post by sugahill cafe »

The police were said to be overwhelmed by local response after being ''flooded'' with information, turns out the suspect was some young wannabe plumber out for fame
chrisf

Post by chrisf »

I know this will sound racist, but there are far too many blacks here in Sydenham. 99% of crimes, muggings, robberies are done by them......But we're not allowed to mention the truth as it is racist.
Well sod it I just have.
So call me racist.
Call me what you want. But one thing I am not is a liar!
Paddy Pantsdown

Post by Paddy Pantsdown »

Or are you just trying to get the plug pulled on this thread?

PP
Savvy

Post by Savvy »

I'd check my information if I were you before you go making outlandish and racist statements. Its not difficult to do. Just write to the Met Police, they will give you the figures freely under the Freedom of Information Act.
chrisf

Post by chrisf »

Savvy wrote:I'd check my information if I were you before you go making outlandish and racist statements. Its not difficult to do. Just write to the Met Police, they will give you the figures freely under the Freedom of Information Act.
Urr Yeah, they'd also try telling me crime has gone down! But what they won't say is half the people haven't reported such crimes for fear of reprisals or because they know the Met Police won't investigate the matter properly. They won't even come to your house if you are burgled...And no fingerprints will be taken!

Have you seen Crimewatch lately? Try telling me those thugs aren't black...the ones in hoodies the ones who stab innocent kids. The ones who were involved in shooting innocent people!

We can all lie to ourselves. we can all make out the MAJORITY of black youths don't cause trouble here in Sydenham. From loud mouthed girls on buses, shouting abuse at ourselves and each other, young black boys spitting, hanging like monkeys from the grab rails on the buses, to older black men who have their feet on seats, play loud music through their mobiles....showing off that their mobile has music. Blasting out trash through their mobiles whilst walking along our streets.

Oh but I'm being racist for mentioning this fact! Perhaps I should simply bury my head in the sand.

Well we'll see. give it another 10 years or so until those youths are men/women and their kids are worse than ever....Then remember back to now. The time when you could have done something about it. But procrastinate you will for sure.

Yes maybe I am racist. Anyway most black people seeem to be so themselves....but we aren't alowed to say that are we? Tell me in 10 years time you aren't and I'll either say you're a liar or black yourself.
chrisf

Post by chrisf »

My apologies in advance to the forum moderators. I understand my above comments could get me barred from STF. I will respect that decision if made. However I will not retract any statement I have made on the above subject of most black people being the cause of trouble in Sydenham.
Sorry too to any decent black people out there. I know there are a few.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Chrisf

You have posted statements which are demonstrably untrue. Statistics for which you have no basis. You draw conclusions which cannot be supported. You damn a whole group of people on what, as a professional statistician, I can say is a lie.

I have no idea whether your comments are based on maliciousness, ignorance or pure delusion. It doesn't really matter.

Despite several members protesting that such stuff be permitted to be posted here - I have decided to leave it on public view. Hopefully as an example of the irrationality that still endangers our lives. It is something we should not hide. But be aware of and ensure that we do our best to ensure our children get to challenge ignorance and prejudice with fact and reason.

With that I lock this thread. A thread that started in such a wonderful way as part of our culture of humour and fantasy. To close as just - very sad.

For Chrisf. I hope you ban yourself for a while. And if you decide to return you will do so in a more dignified and social manner.

Admin