Anyone used Moggie Minders?

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
songforlo

Anyone used Moggie Minders?

Post by songforlo »

We're going away in July and need a cat home feeding service. I found Moggie Minders in Catford who are a cattery but also offer home feeding. It would be great to hear some opinions from anyone who's used either the cattery or the home feeding just to see what they're like so any opinons are welcome!
cidersioux

Re: Anyone used Moggie Minders?

Post by cidersioux »

Hi this is another option I have cats all the time and all of them are fine being in another house and think it is better for them rather than be left alone most of the time people are away let me know if you are interested and we could meet many thanks Sioux

I have dates left this year to look after your cat or small dog or other small animals in my own home. I live in Forest Hill by the pools and have been looking after pets for many years now. I will only look after pets from the same household at the same time unless you tell me otherwise. I have bowls toys treats and litter trays so all you would need to bring is litter and food and anything else that will make your pet feel at home. I am in most of the day every day so they will get lots of attention and cuddles.. I am DBS checked and can provide current and past references. Please PM me and let me know your dates. many thanks Sioux
Philcarter71

Post by Philcarter71 »

What's your contact details, we're looking into cat sitters, thanks
cidersioux

Post by cidersioux »

Hi please text on 07703773183 many thanks Sioux