Afro Caribbean Hairdresser

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
icb

Afro Caribbean Hairdresser

Post by icb »

Hi guys,

I need to relock my dreads and I was wondering if anybody could recommend a good hairdresser in the area.

Thanks

icb
GLOBAL THINKER

Post by GLOBAL THINKER »

Hi

Not sure if you have been sorted out yet, but I was handed a flyer from a new hairdressers opened on 162 Sydenham Road called Locstafari (near Kent House Road)

GT
The Eagle

Re: Afro Caribbean Hairdresser

Post by The Eagle »

icb wrote:Hi guys,

I need to relock my dreads and I was wondering if anybody could recommend a good hairdresser in the area.

Thanks

icb
Years ago Nobby in Dartmouth Road would have sorted your hair out :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Those who are older and lived in Sydenham for years would know who I mean :wink:
roundasapound

Post by roundasapound »

Hi

Please see link below. The stylist does dreadlocks and sisterlocks and is located in Sydenham. You can get the contact details from the website:

http://www.tassahai.co.uk/#/locationcontact/4522223870
Eagle

Post by Eagle »

Hello The Eagle
Not sure about Nobbies but remember a Greek Cypriot barber I went to in my school days in late 50's and early 60's
That was when school boys were given a short back and sides, certainly they were not consulted they got what they were given.
Think the schools were also fussy about haircuts.
biscuit

NObby

Post by biscuit »

This doesn't answer your question but I saw Sean Wright Philips in the local barbers on the High Street the other day - apparently he comes here to get his hair cut (he'll be looking for one in Man City soon :wink:
Eagle

Post by Eagle »

Do you mean the barbets in what used to be Parkers back in 60's ( near Newlands Park Junction ). Or Smart Chaps opposite.
A celebrity coming here for a hair cut. Mr Dowd MP has his but in SE 23, is he a celebrity
Big Ben

Post by Big Ben »

I think Sean Wright Philips has a Brockley connection...