Driving Instructors

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
Emzy

Driving Instructors

Post by Emzy »

Can anyone recommend any good driving instructors? I need some refresher lessons after having over seven years away from driving. I was never the most confident drivier so need someone who is patient with slightly nervous drivers. As I work on weekdays I also need someone who can do lessons in the evening and/or at weekends.

Thanks
GemStone

Post by GemStone »

Hiya

If I were you I would stick with a well known company such as BSM, AA RAC etc. Their prices will not be the cheapest but I think their vehicles are always newer. The larger companies generally tend to have very patient instructors.
By going to a smaller joe bLoggs driving school but you can often share your lesson with another back-seat student. The car can often be older and less easy to drive and well, as for the instructor he/she may not even be a British Citizen! (I heard a Nigerian had been found to be giving lessons, but did not hold a UK licence, nor a genuine passport)

Good luck with ripping up those plates!

Jim
[/b]