LMS gas services

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
natbeuk

LMS gas services

Post by natbeuk »

Hi

Just a quick plug for LMS Gas Services - following a recommendation on here I used them last week to fix my boiler and can definitely suggest them for anyone who needs work done. The guy who came out (I think his name was Darren) was fairly young, was not patronising at all, explained what he was doing, and even found a solution to the problem that would not involve replacing any parts and so saved me substantial amounts of cash. He also seemed quite chuffed when I said I'd booked them through a recommendation (he asked how I heard of them).

It's always nice to find a reputable tradesman so just thought I'd share. And thanks for the recommendation too - apologies for not being able to remember who it was that recommended them :)
Savvy

Post by Savvy »

Hi it was me who recommended them. I think Darren is the son, its a real family business. The father of the outfit went to school in Forest Hill with my husbands brother, that's how we got to know about them and they've been doing work for us for 15 years - we rent out property in FH and they do our gas check landlord certificates and they always remind us when its time for the next one (we would forget and could be in trouble). The agents who manage our property know ONLY to call LMS in an emergency. They are honest and helpful and when our boiler went wrong a few months ago Darren showed us what to check for next time in case it was something we could fix ourselves. They don't hassle for quick payment either and have often waited weeks for us to send a cheque. They know they'll always get paid eventually !!
natbeuk

Post by natbeuk »

Ah yes, I remember now - thanks Savvy :D
dorino

LMS gas services

Post by dorino »

I would also recommend LMS, they fitted a new boiler for us at a much lower quote (almost £800 less) than the two other plumbers we asked. Nice chaps, quick workers and let you know what's going on.
digime2007

Post by digime2007 »

I'd like to add my recommendation for LMS gas services as well. Very pleased with the work they did installing a new boiler and also the way they went about it.

I got their number from this site, so thanks for the tip.
tonyade

Post by tonyade »

LMS installed my boiler too. Top blokes. Top price. Cleaned up after themselves too.