Yoga Class in or around Sydenham

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
cathsw

Yoga Class in or around Sydenham

Post by cathsw »

hi there, does anyone know of any yoga classes in or around sydenham, preferably in the evenings or at weekends?

any contact info would be great,

many thanks

cathy
fuzzy logic

Post by fuzzy logic »

my girlfriend goes to a class in the Church hall at the bottom of newlands Park .. Penge East station area.... she say's the instructor is good. She is doing pregnancy yoga but i think there are other classes. It's on a Wed night.I will get a number for you.
annabel mclaren

Yoga classes in and around Sydenham

Post by annabel mclaren »

Sydenham has some brilliant yoga classes - and, in particular, some excellent Iyengar teachers! On Saturday afternoons (3-4.30) and Monday evenings (8.30-10) you can do a brilliant class at LAFitness in Kirkdale with Dorothy Richard Evans (check with them, but I don't think you have to be a member and can pay as you go); on Wednesday evenings, Felicity Goodison teaches a class at St John's primary school in Penge (7.30-9pm). There is also a pay-as-you-go class at LA Fitness on Fridays from 2.30-4pm, plus an Astanga class on Sundays there from 12.30-2pm.
Hope that helps!
cathsw

Post by cathsw »

Dear Fuzzy Logic and Annabel,

many thanks for the response to the yoga classes. It is particularly PREGANCY YOGA i'm interested in (i'm 25 wks and need to get my act together), if you do have a contact number for the class that would be great. You can Private Message me.

many thanks

cathy