Inspire Beauty

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
InspireBeauty

Inspire Beauty

Post by InspireBeauty »

Hi all

Have read some of the comments about there being too many nail bars on Sydenham Road so just a little background info...

... we are trying to create a one stop shop for Hair & Beauty, catering to all

a little bit of luxury, with friendly faces and great customer service

please give us a try - we are offering various discounts in the first few months and let us know if there is anything else we could change or do

thanks
Barty

Post by Barty »

Dumping your rubbish in Silverdale wasn't the best idea!!!!!!!!
leenewham

Post by leenewham »

My wife had her hair cut at inspire and they did a really good job. I have to commend them and say it looks very good. Visually a real asset to the high street both inside and out.

Infact I'm really surprised no-one has said anything about them. They are more than a nail bar and have a selection of treatment rooms down stairs.

And while I was waiting for my wife I got a free cup of tea!
goonerchamp

Post by goonerchamp »

And the haggle of blokes leaning on the railings outside the shop kind of intimidated me - let alone any woman who might consider coming in for a treatment !

Good luck :lol:
Monica

Post by Monica »

I went in for a pedicure a few days ago and they did a really good job. I hadn't realised that there was more to it than nails, so it was a good discovery and one I will take advantage of. Very nice people, nice atmosphere in there.
jonekt

Post by jonekt »

I had a pedicure here and thought they were great. They offered me a glass of wine and made a real effort to make me feel pampered. The decor is really nice and very relaxing.

I will def. be returning and wish them all the success.
KM

Inspire Beauty

Post by KM »

I had a spray tan...my very first and the people in there were good! I will go back too. GOOD LUCK!
crimson1

Post by crimson1 »

I visited Inspire shortly after it opened. Am very impressed with the smart outside look of this shop and the interior. Staff were friendly, welcoming and efficient.

It helped that costs were discounted (their waxing normal prices are only slightly more expensive than Up to Scratch) but I was seen immediately which was terrific! The treatment rooms downstairs again are comfortable and well equipped. I will definitely be back! A fab addition to our high street. :D
mysti77

Post by mysti77 »

Does anyone know their opening hours, phone number etc? Thinking of giving them a try this week.
InspireBeauty

Opening Hours

Post by InspireBeauty »

Mon Closed
Tue 10.30 - 19.00
Wed 10.30 - 19.00
Thu 10.30 - 21.00
Fri 10.30 - 19.00
Sat 10.30 - 21.00
Sun 12.00 - 17.00
natbeuk

Post by natbeuk »

Wow, that's some glowing reviews... I might have to treat myself to a pedicure here when I'm on maternity leave!
Barty

Post by Barty »

well......most of them are......
leenewham

Post by leenewham »

I think we should support them.

They have made a real effort and are part of the visual regeneration of the high street. 10/10 for that. Hopefully other shops will take not of the changes that are starting to make Sydenham look like it's proud of itself once again.
Barty

Post by Barty »

leenewham wrote:I think we should support them.

They have made a real effort and are part of the visual regeneration of the high street.
I agree.

They have not, however, contributed to the visual regeneration of Silverdale, where they dumped a quantity of plastic and cardboard packaging (with their address on it :lol: :lol: ) shortly after opening!
Chazza

Post by Chazza »

My girlfriend went there today, said they were very friendly and did a good job. I'm just glad they've added a smart and useful shop to the high street!
bensonby

Post by bensonby »

leenewham wrote:I think we should support them.
I'd rather make snide remarks and snipe from behind by anonymity than you very much :wink:
ALIB

Post by ALIB »

As what happened to the posts about Kente's sign , I would rather the shop owners of Inspire Beauty responded to the allegation of fly-tipping to this forum.

In general, they have had very good reviews and i would want them to have the right to reply to Barty's comments before we deluge a new business in complaints.

Over to you 'Inspire Beauty'......
Barty

Post by Barty »

Do I detect a little hostility to the fact that I revealed that an otherwise excellent business with many good reviews did what they did?

I am not seeking to discredit them or encourage anyone not to use them - clearly in their short time in Sydenham they have many satisfied customers already.

I just felt that they were a little lazy or thoughtless in dumping their junk out of their sight where it would annoy someone else instead of their customers.

It can't be too difficult for a new business to find out where and how to dispose of their rubbish - I had to do it as a new resident in the area.
ALIB

Post by ALIB »

No hostility from me Barty,
I happen to know that the collection of trade waste has been a slightly problematic issue for traders on Sydenham Road (the stuff in blue bags). Obviously if you saw some of their rubbish piled in Silverdale, on the face of it, it doesn't look good. As IB started this thread, I just think they should have the opportunity to respond.

And I commend you Barty for your investigative skills.
Susie1791

Post by Susie1791 »

After reading all the positive comments on here, I rang to make an appointment, but their telephone manner leaves alot to be desired, a grumpy hello, I wasn't even sure I had the right number until I asked, when requested a appointment, I got a dour 'we're fully booked', offering no alternatives, hmmm, new business...think it could try a little harder to be encouraging to potential customers.