Recently quiet forum

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
parker

Recently quiet forum

Post by parker »

Recently there hasnt been much activity on STF from what ive noticed which is rather strange being that it hasnt only been its quietest on the usually quiet Friday and Saturday.

Ive had trouble accessing the forum through the 'forum' tab on the main menu bar below the 'Sydenham Town' heading on the main page but have been able to gain access by going via the Town Festival news update. Im wondering if other people have had this problem and whether this explains the lack of new posts recently..?
Barty

Post by Barty »

I have had problems logging on a few times recently.

But my absence lately is more down to an addiction to a MMORPG called Travian and due to Southern making me look a tit than anything else.

Although the chance to slag off the Post Office was the perfect way to bring me out of my shell.... :D
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

See post about our server crash on Monday: http://sydenham.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3755

Notwithstanding August is always very quiet around here. People are getting out more ...

Admin