Hairdressers?

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
Belle

Hairdressers?

Post by Belle »

Hi there. Can anyone recommend a decent hairdressers in Sydenham? I've been to Master Cutters, and wasn't too impressed. Thanks.
Ella

Post by Ella »

Belle

The Outback in Station Approach is very good. Quite small, but very friendly offering a selection of free teas (herbal or otherwise) and both Paula and Romana are very good cutters.
katiewright

Post by katiewright »

Hi,

I use Master Cutters all of the time and really love the results. I just wanted to suggest that maybe if you didnt go with Scott last time then maybe you could try him before going elsewhere? Dont worry, I'm not advertising for them, just putting in my opinion!

Kate
Belle

Post by Belle »

Thanks both, I'll give them a try.
annabel mclaren

Post by annabel mclaren »

I like Over The Top - they've just moved from Kirkdale to the shop next to Somerfields. All their staff are really good - and very friendly too.
Dotkin

Hairdresser

Post by Dotkin »

Hi I'm quite new to this area and used Outback by the station they were really friendly and professional. I will definately use them again!
Jeannie

Go to The Outback!

Post by Jeannie »

From an ex-Toni and Guy die hard fan, I can honestly say that The Outback is a fantastic hairdressers! I was given a card for a free haircut outside Sydenham station and I took up the offer. They were fantastic; friendly, attentive, and you get free tea, coffee, water, herbal tea, whatever. They make you feel so relaxed and they really talk to you so you end up getting the haircut you want. They even did my Mum's hair and she has never been happy with a hairdressers in her life, until she went to The Outback! Do go, and try and see Beverley if you can, she's new there but she's AMAZING! Works wonders on your hair!