Similar messageboard for Penge?

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
Voyageur

Re: Similar messageboard for Penge?

Post by Voyageur »

londheart wrote: I think it's very boring for occasional visitors to this forum to keep having to hear 'how it seems' to the same few overbearing, predictable trolls.

How insightful, londheart, for you to recognise your unfortunate traits.
londheart

Post by londheart »

Voyageur wrote:
How insightful, londheart, for you to recognise your unfortunate traits.
Boring, predictable, nasty again - proves my point. I'm off to better things, now - a realtime meeting. When was the last time these STF trolls did that? :?:
Rachael

Post by Rachael »

We like our trolls amusing, londheart. You are just grumpy.
Annie

Post by Annie »

P.s I do not require an answer. :wink:

More local daytime council provision for trolls (to keep them out of mischief) springs to mind. :wink:

Haha, you are sooo funny - please don't go I will miss you!

P.s I do not require an answer. :wink:
londheart

Post by londheart »

= Bottomless, impermeable depths of possible irony and sarcarsm, aka 'the lowest form of wit:' something else one has to act on in any effective realtime (and virtual, IMHO) forum.
Annie

Post by Annie »

londheart wrote:= Bottomless, impermeable depths of possible irony and sarcarsm, aka 'the lowest form of wit:' something else one has to act on in any effective realtime (and virtual, IMHO) forum.

Your'e not a fan then? :?
londheart

Post by londheart »

Annie wrote:Your'e not a fan then? :?
Ambiguity is bad and rife enough already in realtime, without the need for it on a medium with no non-verbal meaning cues. Playful souls might find it fun, but the joke can't last forever.
Internet communication has enormous potential for Penge, as elsewhere, but it's also quite easy, at present, to undermine that potential, and web wisdom has yet to catch up with what to do about it.
Annie

Post by Annie »

londheart wrote:
Annie wrote:Your'e not a fan then? :?
Ambiguity is bad and rife enough already in realtime, without the need for it on a medium with no non-verbal meaning cues. Playful souls might find it fun, but the joke can't last forever.
Internet communication has enormous potential for Penge, as elsewhere, but it's also quite easy, at present, to undermine that potential, and web wisdom has yet to catch up with what to do about it.

Ok, ------- at least I think thats the answer? :?