New local catering service

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
bee

New local catering service

Post by bee »

Hello all,
Just wanted to say that my husband has set up a local catering service. The idea is that it is all freshly-made home cooking, at a reasonable price (with free delivery). Details on <snip>

------------------
Commercial advertising is not allowed in Forum posts as stated in the 'Read me First'. You can use GoogleAds to promote your business to the community on this website and that would be most welcome. This project comes at no little cost so we look to local business to both support and benefit from this community project. I hope you will understand the reasons behind this. The posting rules may be freely discussed in the 'Town Asylum'

Admin
JR

Post by JR »

:D YUMMY :!: :D
I had a quick took at your hubby's website and not only does it look good but I feel hungry too!
I love the Personal Chef idea.
I'm thinking of having a function on June 17th. Will held in a local hall. Would like a caterer to provide a tasty and interesting food selection for about 100 guests.
.....Expect a phonecall very soon!
Good luck in your business. It's a tough world out there, but everyone needs to eat(well).
Cheers
lemonade.
lemonade

Why are you using my name?

Post by lemonade »

Hello JR
Can I ask why you are using my name (Lemonade)????? :cry:
bee

Post by bee »

Hi JR, That sounds super - just the kind of thing he is good at. He recently catered for a party for 100 at a venue with no kitchen (!). He did a wide variety of cold canapes and nibbles because of the lack of kitchen/oven, and it went down an absolute treat. Bee