Nothing to do with Sydenham

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
lemonade

Nothing to do with Sydenham

Post by lemonade »

Hello everyone
This has nothing whatsoever to do with Sydenham. I hope the Forum's moderators will let this slip through too;
I have come across a website called www.subservientchicken.com It's a site owned by Burger King. You will see a person dressed in a chicken costume. There's a space at the bottom of the page to type in a command... Any command!!!
It's a bit weird, if you type SIT he sits, jump - he jumps, build a fort, etc, etc. Weird site but entertaining none the less.
Have fun
Lemonade.
sarahc

Chicken Man

Post by sarahc »

Had a go this morning - how weird. Found the chicken man a bit creepy actually. The yanks will do anything!!! Great site. If you have anymore crackers like that to share, let us know!! :lol:
lemonade

Internet Sites

Post by lemonade »

Hello SarahC and all others.
I've stumbled upon numerous websites. I'm not 100% certain I'm breaking forum rules by posting site addresses within posts as it would be indirectly advertising.
This said I do not intend to promote such organisations. I will seek clarification from STF where I stand with this.
In the meanwhile I will tell of a pretty neat site. - It is called www.dvdeastereggs.com
It has nothing to do with Easter. ...I'll explain;
Most Digital Versatile Disks (DVD's) which are pre-recorded contain hidden material known as Easter eggs. These can be; Extra Soundtracks, Product Placement, Outtakes, etc. The site shows you how to reveal the eastereggs. Normally this is performed by your DVD player's remote control.
Try it out.
Lemonade.