KELLY BROOK AND BILLY ZANE LIVED IN SYDENHAM?

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
leenewham

KELLY BROOK AND BILLY ZANE LIVED IN SYDENHAM?

Post by leenewham »

Apparently they did!

I thought that was her in Sumas.
Last edited by leenewham on 25 Mar 2010 11:43, edited 2 times in total.
goonerchamp

Post by goonerchamp »

Im not sure about Mr Zane - but I know she was here at one point with Jason Statham - and she had an accident in her mini at the junction of Kirkdale/Wells Park Rd/Sydenham Park a few years back - thats the only time I ever saw her in Sydenham - Im stuck to Tv and Magazines now !! :oops:
blue&whitewizard1991

Post by blue&whitewizard1991 »

She lived in a flat currently on the market with Wooster and Stick in the building on Lawrie Pk Rd which houses the dentist surgery. Nice old flat actually.
leaf

Post by leaf »

It was Jason Statham that she lived with when she lived in sydenham...i saw him regularly around and about.
Monica

Post by Monica »

Small namedrop alert: I have actually discussed this with Kelly Brook. I don't think it's true about Billy but I think it was when she was with Jason Statham and I think they lived together. I know she lived in Sydenham. She told me she loved The Hilltop Cafe and used to go there all the time. I also once saw the pair of them having lunch in Beauberry House. Two days later, it was in the paper she'd dumped him. I remember thinking they were very quiet over lunch, not much conversation!
fishcox

Post by fishcox »

She lived with Jason Statham in the flat which is part of the dentists at 3 Lawrie Park Road. Then they split up, and she kept the place and lived there on her own. When she was seeing Billy Zane, he stayed there regularly. The place was subsequently sold, and has now recently been sold again.
Nickerbockers

Post by Nickerbockers »

Ooh, really?? Jason Statham AND Billy Zane were wandering around Somerfield up the road I never knew...?? DAMN! :wink:
paultreacy

Post by paultreacy »

As in Deep Calm Billy Zane? Creepy movie. Good actor. Seems to have slipped off the horizon though. Has he been in anything major in recent years?
leenewham

Post by leenewham »

Just Kelly Brook...