Waste disposal

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
lizzie

Waste disposal

Post by lizzie »

I've recently had some building work done (new kitchen, floors etc) and now need to get rid of all the associated rubbish - old units, some rubble, tiles, old laminate flooring etc. Skip hire is too much of a hassle. Can anyone recommend a reliable and not-too-expensive local waste disposal company?

Thanks in advance,
Liz
oliverhuss

Re: Waste disposal

Post by oliverhuss »

Hi, I am a licensed waste carrier based in Sydenham, I work for local estate agents etc.. We Clear Gardens, sheds, loft, garages, kitchen, bathroom, builders waste. We try to recycle everything we collect. our rates are very reasonable please call if you need a quote many thanks...Oliver (07956)687031
Savvy

Re: Waste disposal

Post by Savvy »

I think the problem with cost is the £180 one has to pay the council for disposal. That's what we found when we were looking to have our loft cleared. Add on £170 for labour and the cost is £350 !! Oliver, please can you tell me how you can be 'reasonably' priced when the cost is £180 before you even start ? Or where the two quotes I had incorrect ? If you could clear my loft for £200 and dispose of everything legally I would be very interested.

Thanks, Savvy