Local man burns his bits

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!

Moderator: frenzarin

Post Reply

Do you like this kind of local news

no, it's filth and should be banned
yes, love it
Total votes: 3

Posts: 84
Joined: 7 Jan 2005 18:00
Location: North-West Sydenham

Local man burns his bits

Post by back_ache »

Justin McKenna, of Sydenham, South London, said: “I was in my dressing gown and wandered into the kitchen while Paka(My girlfriend) was making a cup of tea.

“We started having a kiss and cuddle, then somehow the kettle got knocked and water went all over me.

He suffered first degree burns as the scalding liquid tipped down his front.

He was taken by ambulance to hospital — but shocked doctors sent him straight to a burns unit.


Posts: 277
Joined: 5 Nov 2004 14:40
Location: Newlands park

Post by stone-penge »

Shouldn't this be in the 'Stripping wood' thread?

Post Reply