Local Nursery

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
susanna

Local Nursery

Post by susanna »

Hi

I am presently in the middle of the (long winded) process of starting a new nursery in the area, which is likely to take a couple of months more - we have a provisional opening date of 1 May.

Whilst I do not want to 'put the horse before the cart' so to speak, if there are any interested mums out there who would like to register an interest, I would love to hear from them. Numbers will, initially, be limited.

We are not looking to take under 1's, just children between 1 and school age.

Feel free to PM me for further information; we would like to be as flexible as possible, as far as dropping off and collecting times are concerned.

As mentioned, I cannot give out too much information, but, rest assured, if you are a mum looking for local, convenient, flexible (and most importantly) qualified childcare, then help may just be a couple of months away!

Thanks

Susanna
Suzee

Re: Local Nursery

Post by Suzee »

That is great news Susanna,
When i was looking for a nursery for my son a year ago it became clear there is a great shortage of suitable places in the Sydenham/Forest Hill area. So a new quality nursery will be a welcome addition.
Good luck with your venture,
Sue
dorino

Post by dorino »

Hello Suzanna,
I'd be very interested in a local nursery. My daughter is 2 and a half and I'm looking into pre-school options for her when she turns three. Please keep us all posted on any news.
Thanks
smartwordz

Post by smartwordz »

Hi Suzanna,

I would also be very interested. I'm already looking for nursery care for my son for when I return to work in the later part of this year.

All the best.
mysti77

Post by mysti77 »

Hi,

VERY intersted. My son will be 1 the day before I am due back out to work on the 4th July. I desperately need a full time place for him as I work 9-5 near London Bridge. Please give me details such as expected cost and location.

Thanks,
Sasha