Lost Cat!!

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
Christinad

Lost Cat!!

Post by Christinad »

Sorry to use the forum in such a manner but it seems as though there are many users so it's worth a try.... My cat went missing from Meadowview Road on 29th April. If you have seen a long haired ginger tom who answers to 'Podge' as well as 'dinner' and 'food' and 'biscuits' or anything else edible please can you let me know. He is on medication for blocked pipes and needs to take it regulary. He is microchipped and was wearing a reflective collar. He is really friendly and really missed.
I'll be checking into this forum and if Podge is found I will donate £50 to an animal welfare charity of your choice.
Thanks
PS Any tips on local places I may not have covered in my search would be most welcome!!
lemonade

Your cat

Post by lemonade »

Hello
Sorry to hear about your cat.
Hopefully those in the Sydenham can keep a look out.
I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Let us know if Podge turns up.
Jeannie

I might have seen your cat...

Post by Jeannie »

Hi,

I'm not sure if this will help or not? I live in Venner Road, just near Sydenham Station, and I have seen a ginger cat recently. I have seen a couple actually, one that is totally ginger with longish hair and the other that is ginger and white, looks very well taken care of. There are a lot of cats on the road though and I saw these cats less than a week ago.

If either of these cats are yours and answers to the name of Podge, I'll look after him and let you know I have him. I'll ask my boyfriend to keep a look out too, as he saw a ginger cat and actually told me about it when he came home from work, as he'd never seen one before.

Sorry, hope this helps somewhat.
Christinad

Thanks

Post by Christinad »

Hi thanks for both replies. I have left a poster in the pet shop on Sydenham high street with a picture of Podge and contact details. These are also in last Fridays South London Press and in Savacentre.... Podge is quite distinctive, especially the colour picture in Savacentre, so fingers crossed!!!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Thanks

Post by admin »

Christinad wrote:I have left a poster in the pet shop on Sydenham high street with a picture of Podge and contact details.
Send me a pix and I'll put it on the frontpage! Email to sydenham at sydenham dot org dot uk (I'm sure you can demunge that - otherwise PM me).

Admin