Bath time again!!!

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
Annie

Bath time again!!!

Post by Annie »

:lol: Hiya Lemonade i'm back from my hols and looking forward to cleaning this bath of mine,
I have looked on the website for the Disclean you suggested and am a bit confused because there are several different types could you enlighten this idiot please thanks a lot annie :wink:
lemonade

Soap & Bubbles

Post by lemonade »

Hi Annie
I trust you've had a lovely holiday!
OK the best thing to do is to visit a Builders Merchant. You can buy Disclean over the counter. I was under the impression (I maybe wrong) that there was just one type.
Don't forget to use goggles and wear gloves. Keep the window open whilst applying Disclean.
Please contact me again if you have any further problems.
Regards
Annie

Post by Annie »

Hiya Lemonade thanks for getting in touch,
yes it was a lovely rest (apart from the walking haha)
i am hoping i have attached the website of the Disclean suppliers if i have then as you can see there are several different types of disclean and that is why i am confused haha

http://www.harrison.inuk.com/Disclean.htm

Thanks for your continued patience xx :lol:
lemonade

Disclean

Post by lemonade »

Hello Annie
Yes sorry it looks though you're right....Personally I'd go for the Brick cleaner version. Basically it's Formic Acid. Try applying it 1 part disclean to 1 part cold water. That should do the trick
All the best
Annie

Post by Annie »

:Okey Dokey Lemonade thanks for your advice i'll let you know how i get on :lol: