Final post from Greg

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
Greg Whitehead

Final post from Greg

Post by Greg Whitehead »

Well, I may not be around to see the reponses...

I was wondering if everything was OK this morning. It's unusal for the 53, 57, AND 08 to be in disarray (cancelled, delayed etc)

I didn't hear much other than a "fault on the train which is being attended to" for the 57 but I hope nobody had done the unforgivable.

Anybody know more than I?
lemonade

Hello

Post by lemonade »

Hello Greg
I know nothing about any of the trains you've mentioned.
However I'd like to say I'm sorry you're thinking of leaving the forum. I've enjoyed reading many of your posts and have found them very interesting. As you know, I'm not a member of the Sydenham community, but I feel this forum is one of the best around, well policed and a really pleasant place to be.
Hope your house move goes smoothly for you. No breakages or dodgy removal men. Who knows, I may catch you up in one of those middle class pubs.
All the very best to you.
leaf

Post by leaf »

greg

dont leave this forum,i cant think why you want to?

it has been fun to read your posts,they are well written and funny[a few grammatical errors aside :wink: ]
Greg Whitehead

Post by Greg Whitehead »

Hi Leaf and Lemonade,

Aw schucks.. :oops:

Seriously though, thanks for your PM Lemonade. Why was I thinking of leaving?
Truth be told, to protect a clean and positive environment (this forum) from me is the real reason. I'd looked back at my posts and I hadn't really contributed anything positive. I'd just rammed my views down the throats of others and gotten nasty if they disagreed - as did others but I was most guilty.

For that reason I had decided to leave. I might stick around though, with the promise of being less of an insufferable bore. Maybe I'll just 'camp'? View the comments and keep mine to myself.
leaf

Post by leaf »

greg

you have been a naughty boy,your punishment is....you must contribute to the 'favourite things about sydenham' thread :wink: