reliable cleaner in Sydenham

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
pocketpip

reliable cleaner in Sydenham

Post by pocketpip »

Hello,

Is anyone able to recommend a cleaner in the local area? We are looking for someone who is able to come in for a couple of hours every 2 weeks or so.

Many thanks
Pippa
Donny

Re: reliable cleaner in Sydenham

Post by Donny »

Hi Pippa,

We've been using our cleaner Sioux for almost two years now and can highly recommend her. She's local, reliable, trustworthy and very good - she is on the forum and her number is 07963 939133

Matt
I hammer

Post by I hammer »

Hi, I'm moving to Sydenham soon. I will also need a cleaner for 2 hrs, every 2 weeks.
How much does she charge per hour?
cidersioux

Post by cidersioux »

Hi my name is Sioux(Sue) and I have been a cleaner/pet sitter for over 6 years now... I live in Forest Hill/Sydenham and clean properties in those areas and others... I charge £10.00 per hour am key holder to my curent properties and have a couple of vacancies at the moment...I can also provide references past and present... please email me back if you need someone or text or call Sioux(sue) on 07963939133 leave a message and I will get back to you....